Every pet vacationing at Pet Town is treated to an all-inclusive play retreat!
Pups vacationing at Pet Town receive the following during their stay:
- 12 hours of daycare on weekdays and 8 hours of daycare on weekend days (with an afternoon nap).
- Up to 4 hours of daycare on the day of check out (extended check-out available).
- All natural meals, treats and fresh H2O
- Luxury private cabins
- Orthopedic beds or luxury cots (for heavy chewers)
- Medication administration
- Great new four-legged friends!
- Extended check-out availability
- Spa Services such as haircuts and styling, bath services, nail trims, ear cleaning etc.
- Frozen peanut butter Kong bedtime treat
- Private walks to Blue Limestone Park
- Private trip to The Pet Bowl to pick out a special toy or treat.
Check out our Mini Kitty City!
A place where your cat can kick back and relax. Your cat will enjoy his/her own private house. Our homes have places to hide if they are feeling shy, plush beds and a window seat for interaction with our groomers.
- All cats must be at least 6-weeks-old.
- All cats, older than 6-months, must be spayed/neutered and current on their vaccinations.Cats must be vaccinated for rabies and distemper (given commonly as FVRCP).
- We do not accept FeLV and FIV positive cats. Ask us for recommendations on house sitters.
- We will not accept cats that have FIP, or any highly contagious conditions such as ringworm or upper respiratory infection.
- We will gladly administer medications and injections at no cost to you.
- All cats must be flea free. If fleas are found on your cat within the first 48 hours of his/her stay we will treat the cat with a Capstar and charge a $25 fee.